skip navigation

Maize Wrestling Club

High School Card Requests

In order to compete for the MWC at kids club state, high school wrestlers will need a USA Wrestling card. These are $37 each and you can register for one on the link below. If your high schooler turns 18 years old between 9/1/19 and 8/31/20, they will need to complete the safe sport program through USA Wrestling as well. 


Tournament Registrations

Entry Due Dates

The deadlines for the below registrations are all Monday, February 24th @ 10pm.